Sunday, February 6, 2011

Introduction

Hi everybody !

If you're reading these words (no, it don't necessary mean that I'm dead !), I guess you are one of the students who take a course of English with Carmenne Kalyaniwala.

So, to indroduce myself, I think the best way to do is to introduce my "student's Id.".

First of all, my name is Alexandre (or Alexander in english) and I'm a student en Stendhal University, probably like you. I'm at second grade of literature studies. For those who aren't in the same english course than me, I take it on tuesday morning, between 8.30 and 10.30 am.

I also have cinemtographic studies for the last year. It's very interesting. For example, last year, we studied "history of cinema" and we also did analyse of several films (technical analyse mainly). These year, we continue to study some famous directors, like Jean-Luc Godard, Andreï Tarkovsky or Jean Rouch, and we have to write a story and then, to direct it ! It will be very exciting !

Well, I think the most important is here... If you want to know something else about me or about my studies, just ask, I'll answer as soon as possible :)

Enjoy on this blog !!
And see you soon, in live, or virtually !

Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment